Your Donation Cart0 0
This article is a part ofChallenges
1. Entrants confirm that the work submitted is their own original work and does not infringe any copyright or intellectual property rights and has not been previously published anywhere else. The organisers of this fundraising campaign (referred to as the ‘Organisers’) are not acting as agents for entrants and are not in partnership with any entrants and the organisers and the SLIA are not liable for the actions of the entrants or any loss arising from those actions, including but not limited to any breaches of copyright or intellectual property rights committed by the entrants in submitting the entry to the campaign.
2. Entries must not contain anything defamatory, obscene, illegal or otherwise inappropriate as may be deemed by the Organisers.
3. Entrants will retain copyright in their submitted entries, however, by entering, all entrants licence free perpetual licence to the SLIA Executive Committee and the Organisers to edit, publish and use each entry in any and all media (including print and online) and for publicity and news purposes relating to this campaign.
4. The organisers of this campaign are under no obligation to publish or print the entry if it does not meet the rules and requirements, and terms and conditions.
5. By entering, all eligible entrants agree to abide by each and all these terms and conditions. Misrepresentative or fraudulent entries will invalidate an entry.
6. There is no cash alternative to prizes awarded.