Dates of deployments:
PAKISTAN 10th – 17th May
MYANMAR 19th – 25th May
SRI LANKA 25th May – 3rd June
JORDAN 3rd – 9th June
Join us at the Swimathon.
The Womens competition will be held on the 19th of September, from 5pm - 7pm.
The Mens competition will be held on the 20th of September, from 5pm - 7pm.
The registration will be £5 + sponsored donations
This will be held at:
The Sir Doug Ellis, Woodcock Sports Centre, Aston University, Aston Triangle, B4 7ET
For further information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 771 3372
This year Muslim Aid are in collaboration with Coventry Muslimaat to bring you a Family Fun Day.
The date of this event is on the 13th of September, from 12pm - 6pm.
The funds raised will be for The Syrian Orphans.
The day will include:
Come and join us in Coventry at: The Muslim Resource Centre, Red Lane, Coventry, CV6 5EE
For further information, please email: email@example.com or call 07519267640
This year Muslim Aid will be joining Travel & Trek for a once in a life time experience, trekking through 100km in the Sahara Desert (Morocco) for 5 days! The trip includes an amazing 500km journey over the High Atlas Mountains.
The Dates are currently 23rd November and the full trip will be 8 days long.
The funds raised will be for ‘The Need is Greatest Campaign’. Our Need is Greatest/Global Poverty Campaign is an unrestricted campaign for donations that helps fight poverty, hunger and disease in some of the poorest countries in the world and also provides monetary support for emergency humanitarian crises around the world.
The registration fee for the trek is: £250 which is payable immediately to confirm space and is paid to the company directly. The fundraising target is: £1500 which needs to be raised by the end of September.
• Return international flights London - Marrakech
• Return international airport transfers in Marrakech
• Riad (hotel) accommodation, 1 night each in Marrakech, AIt Ben Haddou and
Ouarzazate (3 nights total) on a twin share, B&B basis
• Sleeping tents (2 person), sleeping mats, dining tent, kitchen tent and toilet
tents throughout the trek
• All food and mineral water on trek (3 litres of drinking water per person per
• Camp chef and support crew for camels
• Celebration evening meal in Ouarzazate on return from the desert.
• Exclusive road transport to and from the trek
• Services of an English speaking Moroccan Guide from departure in
Marrakech to arrival back in Marrakech
• Comprehensive Trip Dossier and other associated document
For further information email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 771 3372
“Everyone shall taste death. And only on the Day of Resurrection shall you be paid your wages in full.” –Quraan, Al-Emran Verse #185.
Due to popular demand THE HEREAFTER conference returns bigger and better as we take you on a journey of the good & bad soul.
THIS HEREAFTER 2014 EVENT HAS ENDED
Thank you for those who attended the tour, we will be uploading the pictures soon.