Summary of Role
Reporting to the Head of Income Generation and Marketing, this newly formed role is responsible for helping develop and execute Muslim Aid’s digital marketing strategy, operational plans, digital campaign activities and website management. The role manages and serves as the main contact for Muslim Aid’s Digital Marketing and online suppliers and has day-to-day management of digital marketing operations budget. The role will work the Income Generation and Marketing team and support other functions including volunteer; fundraising; philanthropy and international programmes teams to maximise online impact.
About the Role
The main responsibilities of this role will be to:
- Develop and execute Muslim Aid’s Digital Marketing Strategy.
- Plan and implement (with partners) integrated Search. Display and Video campaigns on platforms.
- Devise digital media plans for Muslim Aid campaigns. including display and video campaigns.
- Work with the Income Generation & Marketing teams to deliver integrated campaigns and ensure MA’s key campaigns are reflected in our digital channels.
- Analyse and report from Google Analytics and other relevant tools to optimise campaigns.
- Project Manage and provide digital marketing expertise on cross organisational projects as required.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Significant experience of digital marketing to generate income
- Track record of producing content in support of marketing strategy to drive online conversion
- Strong understanding of the major technology-driven changes and trends affecting the online media and advertising industries Strong understanding and experience of performance advertising (Search, Display and Video)
- Strong independent judgement in managing external organisations and internal contacts
- Have demonstrable understanding of Email Marketing, SEO, CMS & CRM
- Sound knowledge of the digital media buying ecosystem (CPC, CPA, CPM, ROI, LTV)
Why you should Apply
If you have the passion to bring much needed relief and hope to the most needy and vulnerable by utilising your Digital Marketing skills, then this is an exciting time to join our Income Generation team and help us continue making a positive difference around the world
How to apply:
Benefits you will enjoy if you work for us:
- 37 days holiday (including Bank Holidays and Privilege days) Pro rata
- Hybrid working
- Employee benefits with Perkbox
- Paid time off for medical appointments
- 2 hours lunch break on Fridays
- Time off in Lieu (TOIL)
To apply please click ‘Apply for role’ link.
If there are any issues or concerns with your application, please contact [email protected]
We are interviewing on a rolling basis so apply at your earliest convenience. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.