Summary of Role
Remote and Pakistan based, the Dynamics 365 Developer will be the system lead on the CRM (dynamics 365) and will work closely with the ICT Manager and key stakeholders to develop and execute the roadmap for the CRM.
About the Role
The post holder will develop and execute the CRM roadmap, including supporting and troubleshooting issues raised by key stakeholders whilst working with our Partner on bug fixes
The main responsibilities of this role will be to:
- Lead the development and execution of the technical roadmap for the Dynamics 365 platform, working closely with end users to maximize the platform's potential and integrate it fully into the organisation's membership engagement services.
- Act as the system administrator for Dynamics 365, providing support and troubleshooting for issues with the platform and third-party tools such as Click Dimensions.
- Develop CRM workflows to automate business processes, extract data, generate customized reports, and respond to other member information requests.
- Provide ongoing CRM training and support to staff, including the creation of "how-to" guides and the resolution of user issues. Interact with external support as needed.
- Create and manage CRM import and export processes to meet team requirements and identify, deploy, and use plug-ins and third-party tools that enhance the functionality of CRM.
- Collaborate with the team to plan and implement a long-term strategy to improve the use of software across all business requirements. May also be involved in other data coordination and general IT tasks as needed.
To be successful in this role:
- Exceptional and qualified Dynamics developer with post-qualification experience.
- Microsoft Dynamics Developer certification.
- Strong ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Unrestricted right to live and work in Pakistan. Sponsorship opportunities are not available at this time.
Why you should Apply
As a Dynamics CRM developer in this role, you will have the opportunity to use your skills and expertise to make a positive impact on the organization and the people it serves. You will be working on a platform that has the potential to revolutionize the way the organization operates and engages with its members, and you will have the chance to contribute to the development of this platform and see the tangible results of your efforts.
In addition, you will be joining a team of dedicated and supportive individuals who are committed to their work and to helping each other succeed. You will have the opportunity to learn from and collaborate with your colleagues, and you will be able to take pride in being part of a team that is making a difference in the world. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity to use your skills and experience to make a positive impact, then this role is for you.
Benefits you will enjoy if you work for us:
- 37 days holiday (including 22 days of annual leave, 15 public holidays)
- EOBI (Pension scheme) – Muslim Aid contributes 5% and you contribute 1%
- (IPD) In patient and out-patient (OPD) Insurance
- Maternity and pay provisions as per PK Labour Law
- Paternity and pay provision as per PK Labour Law
- Family related emergency leave
- Sick leave and paid time off for medical appointments
- Hybrid working
This role is based in Pakistan and is open to individuals with unrestricted rights to live and work in Pakistan. At this stage, we are unable to offer sponsorship opportunities.