Summary of Role
This is a 1 year Fixed term position.
This role is based in the UK and open to individuals with unrestricted right to live and work in the UK. At this stage we are unable to offer sponsorship opportunities. Therefore, you must currently hold the right to work in the UK.
To develop and provide a comprehensive organisational, administrative and programme support service to the CEO by proactively managing and overseeing the CEOs’ meetings.
About the Role
Some of the main responsibilities of this role will be:
- To facilitate the planning of meetings, attend and take minutes with follow up actions of routine meetings for the Leadership Team, Board and subcommittee meetings.
- To respond to queries from the Board in a timely and professional manner, both verbally and in writing.
- To coordinate and collate departmental reports and documentation in preparation for monthly and quarterly meetings with the Leadership Team, Board and Subcommittees.
- To draft, type and dispatch all Board correspondences
- To develop a thorough understanding of Muslim Aid’s work areas in order to ensure strategic linkages/appropriate dissemination of information/assignment of actions.
- To provide general administrative services for the CEO and the Board.
To be successful in this role:
- Educated to a minimum of A level or equivalent.
- Experience of working in a similar role supporting Senior Executives and/or Leadership Teams.
- Experience of working in a confidential manner, dealing with sensitive and confidential information.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to engage with stakeholders and people from diverse faiths, cultural and educational backgrounds.
- Highly organised with the ability to work under pressure to agreed deadlines.
- Ability to produce accurate, concise and timely minutes of meetings and draft / edit written documents and correspondence independently.
Why you should Apply
If you are an extremely organised PA with a desire to learn and add value by supporting Muslim Aid’s busy, friendly and supportive CEO then this may be the role for you.
Benefits you will enjoy if you work for us:
- 37 days holiday (including Bank Holidays and Privilege days)
- Flexible working conditions, including home working
- Employee benefits with Perkbox
- Free eye tests
- Paid time off for medical appointments
- 2 hours lunch break on Fridays
- Time off in Lieu (TOIL)
NOTE: You must complete an application form for this role.
If you are having issues applying for this position then please forward your application form to email@example.com .