Summary of Role
The International Programmes Department (IPD) is a busy, multi-functional team at the heart of the work of Muslim Aid in the UK and internationally. The Programmes Support Officer reports directly to the Programmes Partnerships Manager and will primarily be responsible for providing support functions to the International Programmes team. The role requires to work with key stakeholders to ensure an effective, efficient and quality based programme delivery and project management service. The Programmes Support Officer also supports the administrative work of the department producing contents from successful programmes for the external and internal stakeholder.
About the Role
- Lead on departmental efforts to systematically compile programme data from Country Offices for quarterly and annual reports for communication and web purposes.
- Compile and produce regular content from successful programmes for external and internal stakeholders.
- Provide programme and administrative assistance to other regions as required including support with the development and production of project proposals.
- Maintain and update the Status report file including all relevant documents such as, field reports, centrally agreed documents, case studies etc.
- Provide administrative and other practical support to the delivery of existing programmes.
- Support the monitoring and capturing of MA Country Office budget income and expenditure requirements based on data from Country Offices and programme officers.
To be successful in this role you will require:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Previous experience of working within a Programme Support/administrative role
- Experience of working with budgets
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to liaise with a variety of stakeholders and employees at all levels
- Skills in data management, analysis and reporting skills including preparing, updating, and presenting reports, with a keen eye for detail and accuracy
- High degree of organisational and time management skills
Why you should Apply
Make a difference by being a part of a team responsible for identifying, developing, and deploying resources. Manage workforce planning, providing information for effective decision making to the Programmes Partnership Manager. Procurement of services related to programme and project support within the International Programmes Department.
Benefits you will enjoy if you work for us:
- 37 days holiday (including Bank Holidays and Privilege days)
- Hybrid working
- Employee benefits with Perkbox
- Paid time off for medical appointments
- 2 hours lunch break on Fridays
- Time off in Lieu (TOIL)
To apply please click ‘Apply for this role’ link below.
If there are any issues or concerns with your application, please contact [email protected]