Our field offices have been delivering aid across Pakistan for the last 13 years, saving and changing lives of vulnerable people.
Through improving the level of public health, educating about nutrition and sanitation and eradicating infectious diseases, we work hard to ensure everyone can access health services at every stage of their life.
Our projects include:
- Supporting mother and child health care with the funding of UNFPA.
- Establishing a total of 40 public health centres distributing medicine and nutrition.
- Providing sustainable access to safe drinking water and basic sanitation facilities at 148 schools with the support of UNICEF.
- Distributing food and water to remote communities during Ramadan and Eid-ul-Adha.
- Establishment of three state-of-the-art plasmapheresis units.
- Construction of a 50-bed hospital in the district of Mansehra.
- Delivering eight fully-equipped ambulances to health facilities across the region.